I want you to take some time and really reflect on our use of Personal Learning Networks. Think about the following questions and compose a detailed and thoughtful response in order to guide our use of PLNs for second semester. Please use complete sentences and proper mechanics. You must incorporate #8, #9 and 10 in with your response.
1. What do you like about PLNs?
2. What are some challenges of PLNs?
3. What do you think of the PLN presentations in class on Fridays?
4. Does it help you to get the reactions of your classmates to your presentation? Should we be reflecting, in writing, on each other’s blogs more often?
5. Are the categories of your subscriptions helpful?
6. When you don't complete an assigned PLN, why don't you?
7. Are there any suggestions or changes you think we need to make for next semester or the next year?
8. What skills do you think you acquired? What will you take away from these assignments? How will you improve and hold yourself accountable to do that?
9. What did you learn about your writing or thinking?
10. What is the value of your learning NOW? Would you see this as valuable if you weren’t receiving a grade? Is learning important to you?
11. Was the feedback you received helpful?
12. Do you feel you will continue to expand your personal learning network?